TUESDAY 22 JUNE
3PM - 4PM CET | 9AM - 10AM USA EST
Internal Controls Systems in Financial Reporting
In financial reporting, various auditing standards refer to internal control systems, namely the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX), the SEC regulations in the US, and the IDW auditing standards in Germany.
In this webinar, we will be exploring 6 steps to setting up an Internal Control System aligned to SOX and sharing practical steps for those organisations looking to achieve greater financial integrity and shareholder confidence. Our speakers have extensive experience throughout their careers in the fields of internal controls and audit for renowned globally listed companies, and will be sharing success factors and risks to consider in your SOX compliance journey.
Learn about Alyne's Financial Controls and how the capability could be a great value-contributor to providing a health-check of your organisation's financial integrity.
CEO & CO-FOUNDER OF ALYNE
Prior to founding Alyne, Karl delivered security, risk management and governance solutions to organisations in Europe, America and Asia Pacific in his role as Director for Deloitte & Touche in Germany and Australia.
REGIONAL HEAD OF SALES
Throughout her career and experience as Senior Manager at Deloitte Germany, Claudia played a key role in the design and implementation of the Internal Control Systems for renowned DAX30 companies.
SPECIALIST CONTROL FRAMEWORKS
Frederick has gained years of experience working alongside multi-national corporations, specialising in internal controls and audit, in his experience as a manager at Deloitte.
- 6 steps, from identifying the scope of your ICS, to a fully operational ICS with reviews and improvements.
- When defining the scope of your ICS, is having a 80/20 process necessary or is it worthwhile thinking about the core processes?
- Framing your ICS: Design by committee vs design by feedback. How to reduce redundancy and increase immunisation
- Defining applicability and creating Controls unique to your organisation
- Baseline Assessment: Gathering information at the right level of detail, with the right amount of evidence and understanding
- Moving from project stage to operational ICS: Managing and aligning the expectations of different stakeholders
- 15 minute Q&A session
Alyne's Financial Controls: SOX/SOC-in-a-Box
Interested in learning more? Alyne's capabilities enable organisations to perform a regular health-check of their financial integrity, better preparing them for SOX and SOC adherence and audits. An out-of-the-box solution to meet Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR) requirements for easier SOX and SOC 1 compliance.